Bonding in Christ (Week 1)
Hey y'all!!!! This past week has been AMAZING!!!! The fast yesterday was SO good!!! The District is so freaking awesome!!!! My Companion had some health issues so I was put into a trio with Sister Hall and Sister Ta'ase! They are so awesome!!! The other sisters are so funny and kind, and so are the Elders! Elder Wood brought a duck whistle and went to town with that after dinner, Sister Kimball brought a tripod that could be extended!!!! The SELFIE STICK🤣 We were all in HEAVEN with that and just joking around!! Yesterday evening was AwEsOmE because we all got ice cream from the creamery and took LOTS of pictures!!!! A couple of days ago, the District went to the creamery to get candy, ice cream, and whatnot and just hung out for a bit talking, but after we were put, the worker locked the door and turned off the light, but we realized that Sister Kimball was freaking locked in still!! I've had the mindset in life that I shouldn't ask Heav...








Comments
Post a Comment