IT IS SO GREEN HERE!!! 🌲🌳🌳🌳 week 4?

 Hey yall!!! Im officially in Virginia!! Its SO beautiful here!!!! 

I had to be at the airport at 7:30 so... Sister Kimball and I woke up at freaking 3:30 AM and left the dorm to the main place to get onto the bus. 

Beforehand, the rest of the District left and I ain't joking, it was only 5 of us girls and one of the Elders! Small group! It felt really weird (I did not like it, felt sad) 
On Tuesday night, Sister Kimball, Sister Erickson, Sister Kauffman, and Sister Wetton and I all had a sleep over in our room and it was a BLAST!!!! WE ALL LAUGHED AND TALKED!!! it was awesome and hilarious!! Love those Sisters! 

Sister Kimball and I flew to Atlanta Georgia and then parted ways and not gonna lie, it was kind of sad. But new adventures right!! 

The District is hilarious and awesome!!!! 

I met my trainer, Sister Wardle on Thursday (she's awesome!!!!) We went to our area and apparently we are replacing Elders so we are whitewashing the area. But it's awesome!! 
The area is Lynchburg and no it's not named after Lynching. 
Sister Wardle and I found out that we are offically..... HOMELESS! Our apartment is finishing up at the moment so we are staying with another companionship! We drove 3 and a half hours to get to the area and Paradigm people may know the last name Ricks!! She's one of the other comps and it was a really difficult day physically and emotionally so God knows you individually! Small world!  

We met with 2 new people yesterday and they are awesome!! One of the ladies we visited with is nuts!! Its awesome and she said she had a combo of Dr Pepper and Coffee so..... 
But she's hilarious and really sweet!!! Her name is Sierra and she's black.

Spiritual thought:

God will never leave you comfort less! Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faithπŸ’œπŸ’™ 
God wants you to talk to him, but that starts with you. 

The District in the MTC were and are AmAzInG and the ones here are too!! 

God bless!

Love, Sister BlackπŸžπŸ’œ 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonding in Christ (Week 1)

Rollercoaster of emotions and the Joy of the Spirit!